11th Annual Law of Policing East Conference
May 5 - May 6
May 5 – 6, 2020, Toronto ON
Protect Your Team. Ensure you have the latest legal updates affecting policing departments, accountability and professional standards.
This year strives to bring together an even broader group of law enforcement and legal professionals with dedicated topics for peace officers, special constables, and police board members, while maintaining a focus on critical professional standards concerns and legal updates.
Join us for dynamic and relevant discussions from leading experts, including:
- A YEAR IN REVIEW: Civil Liability for Police Services
- Deconstructing and Adopting the COPS Act
- Bitcoin Seizures and Forfeitures and other Top Cases to Watch on Search and Seizure
- TOP 15 ESSENTIALS FROM BILL C-75: The Amended Criminal Code, the YCJA and You
- Strategies for Effectively Participating Fatality Inquests
- Advice on Non-Criminal Policing
- Advice from the Bench
Plus, OWLE Members receive 10% off their registration!
Visit our website or call 1-877-927-7936 to register. Be sure to use code: D10-363-363JX03 to take advantage of your member discount.
Date: May 5-6, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown – 108 Chestnut St, Toronto ON M5G 1R3