11th Annual Law of Policing Conference – Web Conference
June 9 - June 10
Due to the social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, CI’s Law of Policing Conference has changed its format from an in-person event to a live and interactive virtual web conference. Our web conference option is designed to re-create the learning experience and put you in the front row of the conference.
Attend virtually from wherever you may be, access information delivered by our expert speaker faculty, comment and contribute to sessions as well as speak with our solution providers as you would at an onsite event.
Attending an interactive and live web conference allows you to:
- Participate in real-time as the sessions occur
- Ask questions and get them answered by our expert faculty
- Full access to handouts created specifically for the event
- Access to view a recording of the conference at your convenience
Protect Your Team. Ensure you have the latest legal updates affecting policing departments, accountability and professional standards.
This year strives to bring together an even broader group of law enforcement and legal professionals with dedicated topics for peace officers, special constables, and police board members, while maintaining a focus on critical professional standards concerns and legal updates.
Join us for dynamic and relevant discussions from leading experts, including:
- A YEAR IN REVIEW: Civil Liability for Police Services
- Deconstructing and Adopting the COPS Act
- Bitcoin Seizures and Forfeitures and other Top Cases to Watch on Search and Seizure
- TOP 15 ESSENTIALS FROM BILL C-75: The Amended Criminal Code, the YCJA and You
- Strategies for Effectively Participating Fatality Inquests
- Advice on Non-Criminal Policing
- Advice from the Bench
Plus, OWLE Members receive 10% off their registration! Call 1-877-927-7936 to register.
Be sure to use code: D10-363-363JX07 to take advantage of your member discount.